« Hunting For Thoughts on Hunting Apparel | Confessions of an Outdoors Napper »
First Place Pheasants, Dieting 28 Gauges and Pheasant Chicks in Friday Linkage
New to Anthony’s Antics Afield, every Friday I’m going to post the stuff I’ve recently checked out and found worthwhile on the World Wide Web. Well, some of it’s worthwhile, anyways.
- My Georgia Peach. I’ll just put it out there: Georgia Pellegrini, I’d be happy to dine with you any time. Georgia has put herself in the running to become The Official Pheasant Chick of Anthony’s Antics Afield. If you have other suggestions, I encourage you to post them below.
- Semi semi-auto. The new Benelli 28 gauge Legacy is billed as the lightest semi-auto available. I handled the model that came in for the annual Pheasants Forever Shotgun Review, and if this thing was any lighter, it’d have to get checked for an eating disorder.
- Sioux Falls Pheasants. Baseball fans who love pheasant hunting now have the perfect team to cheer for, the Sioux Falls Pheasants. Not surprisingly, these roosters are in first place.
- Win a Gun. If, like me, you own a Remington firearm, and made a memory with it, you could win 13 Remington firearms, a case of ammunition for each gun, and a Remington safe.
- HyperSonic. While we’re talking about Remington, they’re the latest to the high velocity waterfowl shotshell party.
- Hunting Regs. A comprehensive site with up-to-date hunting and fishing regulations? Yeah, and that hot tub time machine was real.
- Four! Idiots. The city of Forest Lake is just 10 minutes north of the Pheasants Forever national office, and home to at least four low denominators. Thankfully, we hold PF’s national golf tournament on the nearby lake-less Stillwater golf course.
- The Brees Knees. No matter where it is, Super Bowl champion quarterback Drew Brees is always on target. Fellow Pheasant Blogger Andrew Vavra’s NFL lookalike also makes this gallery. Seriously, tell me they don’t look alike?
- Great Cover. Let’s end the work week on a high note.
Enjoy your weekend outdoors!
2 Responses to “First Place Pheasants, Dieting 28 Gauges and Pheasant Chicks in Friday Linkage”| |
Leave a Reply